20 July 2008

Day 2--We're Finally Here!

Day 2
Julie: “We can’t be more than ten miles from the hotel where we’ll spend the night before heading into Disney World Monday morning. Just a second ago, we spotted the Disney World fireworks show in the nighttime sky and we’re more excited then we have ever been. Elissa is keeping a lookout for Disney signs and I’m not sure whose smile is bigger: her’s or Becca’s. We’re trying to decide what park to start at tomorrow morning…right now I think Animal Kingdom is where we’ll begin. For now, we are looking for a quick supper and an early night to bed so that we can get an early start in the morning. Sending magic and wishes from Florida to Texas, goodnight!”

Becca: “I was the last one to get up this morning and I ate Elissa’s leftover breakfast. I never knew she was so good at making waffles. The whole way here I either slept or listened to my iPod with Elissa. As we pulled into Disney World, Elissa and I saw the grand finale of the Disney World fireworks and got totally excited for this week!

Sara: “We have finally arrived in Florida and it was a crazy trip. I started off pretty patient, but I’m not going to lie, there were times the kids drove me absolutely nuts! But I guess I’m just not used to being around kids this age for 20 and ½ hours in a car at a time. The good news is, I can never stay aggravated long because one of them will laugh hysterically, let out a deadly fart, or smile really big and yell, “DISNEYWORLD!”, and I’m in love with them once again. I’m pretty sure we are headed to The Magic Kingdom tomorrow where we will go on safari rides, watch 3D animal shows, climb huge trees full of wild animals, and so much more. I’m excited to let go of the everyday life and become a kid again. It is going to be a great time of bonding for me and my parents/sisters, us girls and our cousins, Nanette and her kids, and all of us together. Once I’ve taken tons of pictures, I’ll start posting them on the blog so that our readers can see what we’ve been up to. God has blessed us so far by giving us such an easy drive and I know that He will continue to bless and watch over us throughout this trip. I’m excited for the memories we are going to make this week! Please keep us in your prayers and we’d love to hear from anyone at anytime. Give us a call or feel free to leave comments at the end of each blog! We love you! Goodnight."

1 comment:

  1. Okay kids...it's time for some pictures!! :) Waiting patiently,
    love...Little Danny

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)