19 May 2011

TOMS Summer Lovin'

Everyone I talk to about TOMS Shoes has a different opinion. Some think they "look funny," some tell me that these are the most comfortable shoes they've ever worn, and others simply love TOMS because of their mission. I happen to think that these shoes are comfy, cute, and serve a great purpose!

Yesterday morning I received an email from TOMS Shoes announcing their new summer line. I'm in LOVE! I always love their summer shoes because they are colorful and light. I've already picked out 4 pair that I really want to buy, but I'm pretty sure that if I buy 4 pair of TOMS, Luke will want me to buy him 4 too. Ha! We are TOMS lovers, what can I say?

{I love this color and that they're linen!}


{Crocheted. Are you kidding me? Adorable!}


{These are my absolute FAVORITE! I will be purchasing these in the next 24 hours}


{Sweet little yellow wedges}

Needless to say, I'm head over heels (pun intended!). I'm impressed TOMS. Way to go on the cute Summer 2011 line. I will be making my purchases soon and so should you!! One For One. <3

1 comment:

  1. Cute shoes! Following you from Social Sunday. Enjoy!
    Debbie from nofiltermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)