06 May 2011

Five Question Friday


I guess I'm a little into these blog hops lately! This is a fun one because I feel like I'm actually contributing a little bit of myself to it. If you'd like to participate in Five Question Friday, click here

Here's how it works:
1. Copy and paste these questions to your blog. Personalize them with your own answers.
2. Follow my blog and leave a comment so I know you stopped by.
3. If you do so, I will make sure to share the blog love and follow you back. 

Enjoy!!


1. Have you ever had roommates?
I've had a roommate since I was about a year and a half old. Up until my senior year of high school, I shared a room with my sister Emily. Although there were many days I thought one of us might kill the other, I wouldn't change the past. I remember us saying our prayers together before we went to bed or talking until all hours of the night. I always felt safe and secure, but never really realized it was because I had a buddy. Love you bigger Emmy!! I had roommates throughout college, but I was closest with the ones from my junior and senior years of college. Cat, Kristin, Christine, Amy, and Kara, I love you girls SO much! I can't imagine life without our (slightly tipsy) sleeping bag races down the stairs, counter top dancing/study breaks at 2 a.m., and weekends at the lake house. I know we've been out of college for a year now, but it makes me happy to know that not much has changed, ha!

2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)
My entire name is Sara Evelyn Martisek. Ironically enough, it wasn't that difficult to learn how to spell as a child. Cursive was another story...

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?
I was up at 4 a.m. and still TVOed it. :)

4. What is the messiest room in your house?
My bedroom. This is where the clothes and shoes get thrown on the floor. Plus, it's connected to my bathroom, where you can find make up, perfume, hair products, etc. all over the counter top. Yup, Luke's going to struggle moving into this apartment, lol. 

5. What is your ideal mothers day?
Since I'm not a mom yet, I guess my ideal Mother's Day is one where I get to hang out with my momma, which is exactly what I'll be doing all weekend. Get excited for more wedding planning mom!!

3 comments:

  1. What a bright and beautiful day to join a blog hop!

    Just popping by to say hello and follow your blog!

    I'm Kat the author/editor of The Vivification of Mrs. Moment (MrsMoment.Com). VMM is a A blossoming community of storytellers weaving true tales about fleeting moments that touch our lives in incalculable ways. Plus, excerpts from my odd little life.

    Stop by, get involved, tell a story, and follow back. We love to welcome new writers into our community.

    Peace and illumination,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower from the Tuesday Blog Hop! Check out my blog and follow back if you get a chance!
    http://onewomanjuggler.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)