It's ok that I'm merging two posts, right? I mean, this week has been nuts, so I think it's only appropriate to share with you both the ups and downs. :)
Hey, it's ok...
1) That about 30% of my to-do list for the week has continued to roll over to the next day (and the next...and the next...). I mean, I can only do 10 things at a time, not 11. I'll get to these tasks eventually...
2) That I was supposed to run 5 miles yesterday according to my training plan, but I ran 4 and walked one. I was TIRED...throw me a bone!
3) That I've "scrunched" my hair almost every day this week instead of taking the time to straighten it. I mean, that extra 15 minutes of sleep can be invaluable, can I get an amen?
4) That I have only cooked dinner once and I have forgotten to pack my lunch for work every day this week (= eating fast food). Whoops! ;)
5) That I stress out, freak out, and over-analyze
all the time every now and again because I know that I have a God that loves me unconditionally, even in the moments that I forget to fully depend on Him. He strength is made perfect in my weakness and I love this. God is so good.
Things I'm Loving...
1) My mascara = Maybelline Colossal Volume. This stuff is so legit! I have not found another mascara that truly volumizes the way this one does. I am never diappointed and can always depend on long, full lashes to be delivered with this guy.
2) Mine and Luke's new bedspread. I posted a not-so-great picture of it in my last post, but the lighting didn't do it justice. I bought this comforter set from Macy's way on sale this past weekend and after a few nights, I've decided it's my favorite comforter EVER! And I think Luke agrees since I wake up with about 1/4th of the blanket barely covering my body and the other 3/4ths wrapped around him, ha!
3) Colored skinny jeans. Yes, I'm jumping on the bandwagon. :) Being a short and somewhat curvy girl, I'm never really liked the concept of skinny jeans, but when I was in NYC, they were EVERYWHERE! And I loved all the colors...red, coral, royal blue, purple. I haven't stopped thinking about this new fashion trend and I think I'm about ready to break down and buy a pair. I'm really feeling these from American Eagle. How do you feel about skinny jeans?
4) Under Armour HeatGear Capri Tights. If you are a runner and haven't purchased a pair of these, I highly recommend them. Luke bought me a pair for my birthday and they are seriously my favorite thing to work out in. They sort of form to your body as you begin to sweat, offering you protection to the elements, releasing heat to keep you cool, and there is no chaffing whatsoever (a runner's nightmare). I'm in love!