30 October 2012

Well, this is cool.


Have you heard of Printsgram? You probably have and I'm way behind the times, but I'm loving this site! You just go to Printsgram.com, log in to your Instagram profile, pick out the pics you want, put them into a collage, and then download the pdf. It's so simple and easy to share!

These are a few pictures from my first couple of weeks in NJ via Instagram. :)

1) "Jesus Loves Jersey" on a pamphlet from church. I agree!
2) Pizza. Such...amazing...pizza!
3) Driving through the Holland Tunnel.
4) A little cafe in Montclair.
5) New furniture for the living room!
6) Driving over the Brooklyn Bridge.
7) Pomegranate margaritas at Urban Table in Morristown.
8) Taking the train into the city.
9) The Christmas decor floor at Macy's.
10) I got to see my sweet Kels in NYC!
11) Hiii boooots (Name that Friends episode!).
12) I love tossed salads in the city.
13) Husband sent me this sweet pic of him and my furbabies.
14) New luggage for all the traveling I'll be doing.
15) Cheesecake and cappuccino in Denville.

Now, go try out Printsgram. It's too much fun not to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)