12 December 2012

So excited!!

GREAT NEWS!!
 
Luke accepted a job in New Jersey! I'm so, SO happy for him. He's going to be working for a protection/security agency in New Jersey and if you know Luke, you know this is totally up his alley.  Like I said in my previous post, he took the NYPD acceptance test a few weeks back, but the process of getting into the NYPD is pretty long and extensive. We're hoping that this new job will give Luke some great experience until the NYPD dream can become a reality.
 
This is such a huge answer to prayer. It's definitely been an adjustment for Luke to go from 12+ hour days to no-hour days in this move to New Jersey. He's been the greatest support for me in my new job and I can't wait to help support him in this new adventure!
 
 
{Plus, look how cute he is. I just LOVE him!!}
 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I know how hard it can be to be in between work- if not for the financial reasons, the restlessness for sure! Wishing for the best for both of you.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)