05 June 2013

Visitors

The past two weekends, Luke and I have been blessed with a few visitors in the northeast. :)

Two weekends ago, my cousin, Bryan, and his girlfriend, Haley, flew up to New Jersey to stay with us and spend some time in NYC. These were our first official family visitors and it was so good to catch up with them! We had a lot of fun with these lovebirds in the city that Saturday, which included a little Brooklyn Promenade walking and of course, Grimaldi's Pizza. Thanks so much for coming to see us Bryan and Haley!!


This past weekend, a college friend/sorority sister of mine, Sarah, was in the city with some of her friends from Nashville for a girls weekend. I'm so glad she asked me to meet up with them! We did a little shopping at the Brooklyn Flea in Williamsburg (something I'd been wanting to do for months now!) and ate lunch at P.J. Clarke's. It was fun to see Sarah in the city, even it if it was just for half a day!


Alright potential visitors, who's next? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)