02 December 2007

The First of Many

Hello everyone. My name is Sara Martisek and this is my first blog. That is, as long as you don't count the Myspace blogs I used to post in high school. I'm a sophomore at Baylor University and currently a Public Relations major with a minor in Recreation Ministry. I know, its a mouth full. I'm thinking about law school or maybe seminary. Right now I'm just praying about it and seeking after God's will. So, bare with me as I attempt to feed you all words worth reading and understand that I'm going to be as real with you guys as possible. WARNING: I'm a talker. And the more excited I get, the quicker I talk [or type]. Happy reading and please let me know what you think! Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)