15 November 2009

Much needed lovin'!

This weekend was a lot of fun and SO needed! Luke came up on Friday and stayed until this afternoon (Sunday). My aunt, Amy, and her boyfriend, Shane, came up to Waco from Houston for the Baylor/Texas football game on Saturday. AND Becca came up from Hallettsville for the weekend!

Luke and I went to BRH Formal on Friday night, went to the football game with everyone on Saturday, and slept in this morning:) We also did a little shopping, rented and watched "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past," and just spent some "Luke and Sara" time, as Luke likes to call it:)

Since this weekend was the last home football game of the season and of my senior year, my roommates, friends, and I ran the Baylor Line with Claire and her friends. This was the third year in a row that Baylor has let the seniors run the line with the freshman one last time before they graduate. It was SO much fun and we were all really glad we did it together. It was also really special that Claire and I got to run it together and that Becca and Luke were there to watch:)

Seeing all of these people that I love has really made me ready for Thanksgiving break! Here are a few pictures from the weekend:













No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)