03 May 2010

My last weekend in NYC

I'll be back in Texas THIS WEEK! I can't believe I'm finally at this point in my life, but I'm ready to go. I have a final tomorrow and my last final of college ever on Wednesday. In the middle of studying, I've been packing, shipping boxes home, and planning my hectic schedule between now and the 15th, GRADUATION DAY. Whew! It's going to be a fun ride.

This past weekend, my mom came up here to help me start the packing process and to get a little wedding stuff taken care of. She got to see my wedding dress after the alterations had been done, we began mine and Luke's registries at Target and Bed Bath & Beyond (no worries, of course I saved all of the couple-ish stuff for he and I to register for together once I'm home), and we went to see Wicked on Broadway. It is by far the best show I have ever seen!


{Wicked stage}

On Saturday, a few of the girls in the BU in NY program threw me a bachelorette party here in the city. So. Much. Fun! Every part of the evening was a surprise, from dinner, to lingerie, to dancing. Of course, I was required to where a "bride-to-be" sash and a wedding veil everywhere we went, including the subway. I got some pretty funny looks, but it didn't matter. We had a blast! I was also glad that mom got to be a part of it. I mean, how many moms can say they got to go to their daughter's bachelorette party in New York? Here are some pictures from the party:



{Mom and I before we left for the party}


{Headed out!}


{I wasn't expecting a present. Thanks girls!!}

Ok, back to packing. I have an hour until Ashley and I go tan, work out, and then hit the books again. I must be productive! I hope everyone's having a great Monday:)

Question of the day: If you could spend 4 months living anywhere, where would you live and why?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)