04 August 2013

Our weekend according to Instagram. (What did we do before Instagram again??)

First of all, you should all go link up with my sweet friend, Breanna, over at My Beautiful, Crazy Life and make some new blogging fraaands. ;) This is a great way to start your week! 



This weekend...

+Packing commenced!

+We took pictures of ourselves in Home Depot. :)

+I found a few steals at Target! $17 maxi skirt, $5 sandals, and $9 heels. YES!!

+Half marathon training continued (I thought I was going to pass out, hence my ridiculous face).

+Some pumpkin spice coffee (it was 68 degrees outside, so I took advantage) and wine was enjoyed.

+We went for a family walk on Sunday morning.

+Church was watched online (Thanks First Houston!).

+And all we wanted for dinner on Sunday was veggies, so this happened. And it was awesome!

Hope y'all had a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. I love online church! :) or audio church which our place has.... and that skirt is so cute! nice snag! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nora!! I'm obsessed with this skirt! Hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Haha sometimes when I've eaten really bad for a few days in a row, I will only want salad or veggies and I'm pretty sure my hubby seriously thinks I am trying to kill him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally understand what you're saying Nicole! Fortunately, my husband eats fruits and veggies like it's going out of style, so I get away with it! :)

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)