19 February 2010

My "Other" Blog

For those of you who don't know, I'm currently living in New York right now. I moved here in January for my last semester of college. I've been blogging since December 2007 and I've only ever kept one blog, this one:) However, in celebration of my new, 4 month long life in New York, I started a second blog to be focused simply on my time and adventures in New York. I'm not quite sure this was a good idea now, looking back, because I feel like I have to split my life into two different blogs. Oh well, I'm going to stick with it a little longer and see how it goes. But these blogs may end up merging before May. Here is the link to my New York blog:

www.achildinthecity.blogspot.com

Just in case you wanted to keep up with what I'm doing around this good ol' dirty city:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)