1) Chicken Fingers w/Curried Ketchup! This is on the menu for dinner tonight and I'm pretty excited about it! I'm a chicken lover and brocolli is my favorite vegetable. For the recipe, click here. 330 calories per serving? Yes!!
2) Inexpenive book shelves as shoe racks! My husband would totally appreciate this idea. The poor thing is always picking up my shoes around the house and telling me I need more shoe storage. And since I have a pretty nice sized closet, I may be putting something like this together in the near future!
3) Thoughts of summer! ALL I've been thinking about is this upcomg spring and summer. I'm a South Texas girl, which means from May to August, I practically live in my bikini! I love spring/summer clothing lines the best and cannot keep away from diet lemonade, flip flops, and any body of water (a pool, the lake, the beach, etc.). I love this summer outfit and it makes my skin ache to be tan again!
4) My Fitness Pal! If you're looking for an iPhone/iPad app to help you keep you eating/calorie counting in check, then let me recommend My Fitness Pal. I'm loving this app! I'm a little in love with all salty and spicy foods, which is ok in moderation, but I'm not a very good moderator. Since I'm going to be training for a half marathon soon, I wanted to start eating a little healthier and this app is helping me.
5) Curtains from World Market! I haven't hung any curtains in our living room just yet because I haven't found any I like. It hasn't been too bad, since we don't have a ton of windows in our living room, but when I saw my husband attempting to hang a sheet on our one large window to block the sun, this girl got the hint. :) I've been looking online and I think I may have just found some cutains! I love these and these from World Market. We don't have any patterns on our furniture (all solid colors), so I think pattern curtains would be perfect! Now, to just decide which ones...
What are you loving this Wednesday??