21 January 2011

Roommates, Friends, and Sisters

At 3:30 p.m. I will be leaving work early to go to Marble Falls to spend the weekend with my college roomies and best friends. The amount of excitement and joy in my heart cannot even be explained. There are no words strong enough to explain my love and obsession with these girls and the memories we made in college. We're so much like family, in fact, that we take vacations together. We've been to Tampa, Houston, Marble Falls, New York, etc. together. This weekend we will be at Cat's lakehouse. We'll eat at the famous Blue Bonnett Cafe, we'll talk about current life adventures and reminisce about college life, and you better believe there will be margaritas!

These girls have changed my life for the better and I wouldn't be who I am today without them. I miss them in my daily life something fierce. I can't wait to be reunited with these sisters. *happy tear*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)