23 December 2011

6 Months-O-Lovin'!

On Christmas day, Luke and I will have been married for 6 amazing months! Can you believe it? Sometimes I can and sometimes I can't. :) And since I will not be blogging on Christmas, but rather sitting around with my family drinking coffee, feasting, relaxing, and reflecting on the miracle that makes CHRISTmas so special, I've decided to go ahead and share my sappiness with you all a couple of days early.

Luke,

We have been married for (almost) 183 days and every day has been perfect. In these short 6 months, we've honeymooned to Disney World, taken on new job responsibilities, moved into our first house, and grown our family with the addition of Bentley. We've encouraged and prayed each other through difficult decisions and laughed so hard, our stomachs hurt. Sometimes we get on each others nerves, but hey--this has been going on for years, and guess it's part of sharing a small tiny bathroom!

You are my early-morning coffee brewer, my work-clothes-ironer, and I'm so grateful for the way you offer to help me get up so early each day for work. You're the best dog dad to Brooklyn and Bentley, which makes my heart very happy. You are the hardest working man I know and I'm so proud to hear other people say this same thing about you too. I've never met another person whose heart is as big as yours and the way you serve God's people challenges me every day. Thanks for being my #1 fan and for helping me follow my dreams. 6 months down, 594+ months to go! 

Love you husband,
Bird 

{The best day of my life.}

5 comments:

  1. Happy 6 months to the two of you :) and Happy Holidays!

    xoxo,
    Noelani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary friend! :) Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary to both of you! I had the privilege of being at your wedding to share the love and beauty of what is going to be a tremendous life for the two of you. So happy to be following you through your blog. God has awesome things in store for your family! May God continue to bless you! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 6 months girl, I just got married a couple of days ago and married life is great! I'm so glad you found my blog and I look forward to getting to know and read yours! Happy Holidays (;

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)