29 March 2012

Calling All April Sponsors!

Can you'll believe that March is practically over?? I can't! But I do love April and May almost as equally as March, so I'm hanging in there. Who doesn't love April showers and May flowers? :)

The Hinton Hook-Up still has a few sponsorships available for the month of April and I would absolutely LOVE to have you sponsor my blog! As a blogger, it doesn't get much better than connecting with new bloggers and strengthening your relationships with current blogger friends. If you're interested in sponsoring The Hinton Hook-Up for the month of April, you can check out my current rates here or just shoot me an email at thehintonhookup@gmail.com. I would love to help get your blog out there and grow your readership!

I look forward to hearing from and working with you soon!!

XO, Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)