17 March 2012

March Madness + Baylor Basketball

Have you been keeping up with March Madness?? If so, do you have a bracket? And how's that going for ya? I've heard there have been a few upsets and that brackets have been thrown off. If yours is still going strong, then way to go!

To be completely honest, I haven't been keeping up with March Madness, nor do I have a bracket. This last week was just too nuts for me to focus on much more than work. BUT NOW...it's the weekend! And I'm so excited to watch the Baylor Men's Basketball team (No. 3 seed) play Colorado tonight in the third round. If they win, this will secure the second Sweet 16 appearance in program history! I'm already all kinds of excited (I LOVE basketball!) and I'm rockin' my Baylor shirt. :)

 {After beating South Dakota St. in the 2nd round}

Also, the No. 1 Baylor Women's Basketball team is opening their tournament tomorrow afternoon against UC Santa Barbara. This round, I'm taking it easy. Our undefeated (yes, ALL season long!) ladies are going to add anther notch to their belts as we move toward that championship game. I am just loving my Bears! This year has been huge for Baylor (need I mention RG III, this year's Heisman award winner??) and I couldn't be more proud to be an alum of this amazing university!

 {Coach Mulkey cutting down the net after the Baylor Women won the Big 12 Championship}

Sic 'Em Bears!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been keeping up with March Madness at all! Neither has my husband. We're boring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on Bears! Get your Grizzly on!! This is a trip to remember! March Madness, and NCAA Champions 2014.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)