27 March 2012

Sponsor Highlight: Happy in Life, Young in Love

Hello blog world, I'm back!! This country girl has returned from her birthday trip to NYC (I turned 25 yesterday!) and I'm so happy to be back in Texas! I love the city so much, but I can't lie; Texas holds my heart for too many reasons to list. I'm planning on a few posts to tell you all about my trip, but until then here is a sponsor highlight for this gorgeous Tuesday. I'd like to introduce you all to Clara from Happy In Life, Young In Love. She is precious and I just know you'll love her blog! Please stop by and show her some follow love. :)


Hey There!
I am fairly new to the blogging world and I love it!
I blog about what ever is on my heart, no structure I just let it flow.
Most of the time it revolves around my faith, husband, dog, and lots of other random events!

Fun Facts
1. Ryan and I adopted the cutest dog ever in May of 2011. His name is Sox!
2. I love to cook and bake yummy dinners and desserts.
3. I am studying business administration, concentrating in supply chain, and minoring in accounting. (whew that is a lot to say) In May you can expect to see my graduation post!!
4. I enjoy running, and ran my first 1/2 marathon this past November (2011) in 2 hrs and 12 min.
5. I LOVE to travel and can't wait to travel more (when we have the $). 

I hope you will come join me as I blog about life and love and everything in between!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing; can't wait to check it out!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)