Hello blog world, I'm back!! This country girl has returned from her birthday trip to NYC (I turned 25 yesterday!) and I'm so happy to be back in Texas! I love the city so much, but I can't lie; Texas holds my heart for too many reasons to list. I'm planning on a few posts to tell you all about my trip, but until then here is a sponsor highlight for this gorgeous Tuesday. I'd like to introduce you all to Clara from Happy In Life, Young In Love. She is precious and I just know you'll love her blog! Please stop by and show her some follow love. :)
27 March 2012
Sponsor Highlight: Happy in Life, Young in Love
I am Clara from Happy in Life, Young in Love!
I am fairly new to the blogging world and I love it!
I blog about what ever is on my heart, no structure I just let it flow.
Most of the time it revolves around my faith, husband, dog, and lots of other random events!
1. Ryan and I adopted the cutest dog ever in May of 2011. His name is Sox!
2. I love to cook and bake yummy dinners and desserts.
3. I am studying business administration, concentrating in supply chain, and minoring in accounting. (whew that is a lot to say) In May you can expect to see my graduation post!!
4. I enjoy running, and ran my first 1/2 marathon this past November (2011) in 2 hrs and 12 min.
5. I LOVE to travel and can't wait to travel more (when we have the $).
I hope you will come join me as I blog about life and love and everything in between!