27 February 2013

Wish List.

It is no secret that I love to shop. But after paying off/selling Luke's car, paying off a student loan, and paying the majority of a credit card all last pay check(s), Luke and I have been a little strapped on cash (a.k.a. Sara is grounded from spending money for a couple of weeks, ha!). So lately, I've been doing a lot of online browsing and spring/summer wardrobe planning. Here are a few of the things on my wish list...

{Darby Earrings in Palm-Chalcedony. via

{Isn't this outfit the cutest?! I love the red wedges too! via}

{via}

{I want to go to the Brooklyn Flea on a beautiful summer day wearing these! via)

{via}

{Spring/summer wallet? via}

{This one has been on my wish list for a while now. Maybe a good birthday present from the hubs? via}

What's on YOUR wish list?

12 comments:

  1. I'm going to live in maxi skirts and wedges this summer.. I mean you can't beat the comfort!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earrings are on my wishlist too, but in a different color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A. those are all adorable! that swimsuit- I die! B. I have those EXACT earrings in the same color haha and I LOVE them but they are soooo heavy, I hardly wear them, boo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh oh, good to know! How are you girl?? I feel like I'm out of the loop with you and your littles. I need more blog posts!! How's TN?

      Delete
  4. i would love all of those things too! haha, so glad you stopped by my blog :)

    -Emma
    chasingtexasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh darling!! i am so ready for spring so i can rock some of these cute outfits!

    new follower :)

    www.fivefootseven.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too girl!! Checking out your blog now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those earrings and wallet are so pretty. That name necklace is also lovely. I saw one the other day with the word wish and a wishbone one it. It was so cute and I really wanted to bring it home but couldn't afford it. :(

    Thanks for stopping by my place the other day. :)

    Www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by too Karla!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)