1) Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day? How?
Luke and I moved to a very Irish town about 6 months ago and they held their St. Patrick's Day parade a week earlier than the actual holiday, so we definitely checked that out. But other than the parade, we aren't big celebrators of this holiday. I do have a ton of friends that have birthdays around this holiday though, so we did some birthday celebrating.
2) It's March, which means spring break! We want to know how your spring break went or if it hasn't happened yet, what will your spring break consist of?
Unfortunately, it's been a couple of years since I've had a spring break. Once you graduate college and join the professional world, spring break just isn't the same. :( But Luke and I are taking Thursday and Friday off this week and are driving down to DC with some friends for a long weekend. We're going to see some of the traditional DC sites, but I'm excited to stop by Georgetown Cupcake and to go on this moonlight cruise!
3) A zombie apocalypse happens and you're stripped of all your luxury items. What beauty product would you miss the most?
4) What is the one cause you feel most passionate about?
In college, I pledged Tri Delta. Tri Delta's philanthropy is St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Since I spent 3.5 years in college helping raise money for this hospital and the families it supports, St. Jude will forever hold a very special place in my heart. Any time there is another opportunity for me to give back to St. Jude, I do.
5) What is the #1 most played song on your iPod?
Anything by Eli Young Band!