08 July 2013

Back at it!


I'd love to partner with you!!!

The Hinton Hook-Up took a break from accepting sponsors/advertisers for a while. Between my new job, moving to New Jersey, etc. it was just nice to take a breather, ya know? But I'm back at it and making the ad buying process as simple as possible! I sponsor a couple of blogs myself and using Passionfruit for your ad selling/buying is one of the best things that has ever happened to bloggers, in my opinion. Just visit my "Advertise" page, click on the ad size you want, and Passionfruit will walk you through the process. And ads start as low as the cost of a tall latte!

Questions? Email me!
thehintonhookup@gmail.com

I look forward to working with you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)