29 July 2013

Girls Day in Brooklyn






A couple of friends and I went into Brooklyn yesterday for a girls day. We experienced the Smorgasburg in Dumbo (on Sundays and in Williamsburg on Saturdays) for the first time, ate ice cream cookie sandwiches that were out of this world (Thanks The Good Batch!), and took Princess Olivia on Jane's Carousel. After hanging out in Dumbo, we took the ferry over to Williamsburg to the Brooklyn Flea, where we ate more food (I practically ran to the snow cone booth, ha!) and we did a little shopping. It was so good to get a little girl time in this weekend, especially in my favorite borough. 

Brooklyn, no matter where I live, you will always be my second home. A piece of my heart will forever stay in Brooklyn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)