26 August 2011

5QF


1. Did you make any fun purchases this week? Well, unfortunately I spent too much money on groceries on Sunday, forcing me to make my own coffee every morning this week and stay away from any shopping trips to Loft. I'm actually pretty proud of my self control! 

2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be? Do Broadway shows count? They have music and singing in them! I'd go see In The Heights or Wicked over a concert any day!

3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore? I like cleaning any horizontal surface with multi-purpose cleaner and a paper towel. My apartment always looks instantly cleaner when the dust has been wiped away!

4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes? Really?? Clothes!!

5. Miracle Whip or Mayo? Light Mayo. :)

1 comment:

  1. I took my girls from So. Cal to NYC in July - We saw Phantom of the Opera - next time Wicked...
    Following from Boost My Blog Friday -
    would love a follow back and comment!
    I've Become My Mother
    I've Become My Mother facebook

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)