12 August 2011

Friday To-Do List

Sara's Friday To-Do List:
  1. Get a mani/pedi 
  2. Finish packing for the honeymoon
  3. Clean the apartment
  4. Workout
  5. Check-in to our hotel online
  6. Send the last hand-full of thank you notes from the wedding (I know this should be done already; don't judge me)
  7. And have a hair feather put into my hair!!
I'm super excited about this last one!! A friend of mine that is a make-up artists does feather extensions and said she wanted to put one in my hair before our honeymoon. I'm pretty excited about it! My friend Sarah Leyda has one in right now and it's really discrete and sassy. I can't wait to see how mine turns out!

{I think mine will be a little more tucked away than this one, but I love this look!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)