So, here's 7 facts about Mrs. Hinton...
1. I married my best friend just a short 6 weeks ago and we are loving the newlywed life! We also leave for our honeymoon in 7 days and we can't wait to go on our first official vacation together!
2. I graduated from Baylor University and couldn't be prouder to be a Baylor Bear! College was some of the best years of my life. It was during this time that I met some of my best friends in the entire world, realized that Luke was the man I was supposed to marry, and lived/worked in New York City for a semester. Thanks for the incredible memories BU and Sic 'Em Bears!!!!
3. A little over a year ago, this little one came into mine and Luke's lives. She weighed 1.7 lbs. and was just a fluff ball. Now, she's a little over a year old and the smartest, cuddliest pup I know. I can't imagine life without our Brooklyn!
4. I am left-handed (right-brained!), but I kick with my right foot, throw a softball with my left hand, shoot a better right-handed jump shot, shoot a better left-handed lay-up, and bat left-handed. I definitely use this confusion against my opponent when playing sports!
5. I am the oldest of four girls and my husband is third of four boys. I am very curious to see what our first kiddo will be. In 5 years, of course!! :)
6. I am addicted to coffee, chips and dip of all kinds, finding great shopping sales/deals, and reality TV.
7. For 4 summers (throughout college), I worked at Camp Zephyr. This is one of the most incredible places on God's green earth. It was at this camp that I met my husband, made some life-long friends, learned my first lessons as a business professional, and discovered what a life Christ-focused truly looks like.
Now, it is time for me to pass on the blog love and give some of my blogger friends The Versatile Blogger award. Check out these awesome blogs!!
Jade: Life In The Sunshine
Molly: The Cash Family
Cat: C.A.T.: Creative All The Time
Stevie: Following The Walkers
Tamara: A TSP of Thoughts
Natalie: Clem in Time
Sarah: The Griesemers
Bethany: Fun with the Phillips
Shay: Little Adventures in a Big Place
Aubrey: Some Like It Aubrey
Katie: The Crabtrees
Natalie: Married Meets Healthy
Stephanie: The McCalls
Lisa: The LID