21 June 2010

Defeated

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified. What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" -Romans 8:28-31

I start out with these verses to remind myself as I write this post.

I've just been feeling very defeated lately. In my defeat, I try to be sarcastic and funny. But I'm just so tired of trying to keep up these days. There's nothing really in particular that I can pinpoint that is making me feel this way. It's like a million little things; too many to list. It's kind of like one of those terrible-horrible-no good-very bad-days where one thing after another just seems to knock you down. Except for multiple days now. Uggh!

When you feel like this, what do you do? I need help. I'll take any suggestions you've got.

1 comment:

  1. Blah, I commented and it didn't go through. So here it is again...

    Don't ever feel defeated. You're an amazing person with amazing people in you're like. You've achieved so much already and you'll only achieve more. When you start feeling "defeated" just think about all the great things in your life. Think about Pukey Lukey!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)