06 April 2013

Inner Nerd + Firmoo Review

Confession: I have an inner nerd. Probably a bigger one than I'd like to admit. I love to read for fun, I would go back to school in a heart beat (freshly sharpened pencils and new spiral notebooks anyone?), and I am nearly blind as a bat, which = nerdy glasses. I had been wearing the same pair of glasses for a while, and was ready to switch it up, when Firmoo, an online eyeglass store, reached out to me. With a huge selection of glasses to pick from, a virtual try-on system, and Firmoo's first pair free program, I quickly picked out the frames I wanted!

It took a little longer than I expected for the glasses to be delivered, but I don't think that was as much of a Firmoo thing as it was the delivery people. When I first opened up the package, Luke was like, "Hurry up and put them on!" [Side note: What is it with guys and girls in glasses? Naughty librarian, or what? Ha!] I was surprised at how well these glasses fit my face, which is something you're asked about this during the ordering process, and how much they looked exactly like what I thought they would (thank you virtual try-on system!). I wanted a larger, more square frame so that the Brooklyn hipster inside of me would be able to make her appearance when I ventured into the city. And the prescription is perfect! I would never have guessed that these glasses did not come from an eye doctor's office.

I have a feeling that my inner nerd will be talking me into ordering more glasses from Firmoo in the future! Want your own pair? Check out Firmoo's first pair free program here.

{Like the ones I picked? You can find them here.}

From Firmoo:

The old opinion that glasses are only necessities for people with vision problems has already gone. Glasses are increasingly becoming a fad and must-have accessories for  celebs and fashionistas. Everyday we can spot millions of non prescription glasses wearers and we are constantly fascinated by many noted film stars’ signature non prescription glasses.They instantly upgrade your look of modern, sexy, vintage or geek by wearing different styles of frames.

Any hot glasses/sunglasses /goggles frames you want can be found on Firmoo, and all are available for both prescription lenses and non-prescription lenses. Are you desperate to have a new look? Now here is the chance, Firmoo has launched a First Pair Free Program to people worldwide. You will absolutely fall in love with the excellent quality, affordable prices, fashionable designs, fast delivery and the good service after trying them with paying shipping only! You even can get a refund/exchange if you are not satisfied with them. It's totally Risk free, so why not have a try?


Hope you're enjoying this lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I like them! definitely cute librarian :)

    new follower from the bloglovin hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look super cool in those frames!!

    would you like to follow each other? Please visit my blog and let me know
    Fastrack sunglasses | Eyeglasses Frames

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)