19 April 2013

Bloglovin' Hop!

If you've heard, google reader is on it's way out! In my opinion, this means google friend connect's days are numbered, but that's just an opinion. This is happening on July 1st so a few bloggers and I got together to bring you what we hope will be the new google reader, Bloglovin'! Bloglovin' is a great reader to use because you can organize the blogs, it goes to the blog so the blogger will get page views and if you use google chrome, you can add a widget to your toolbar to show you how many posts are unread!

Here's the deal. This is a blog hop that will be happening on the 3rd Friday of each month for the forseeable future. A Dose of Paige and My Beautiful Crazy Life will be your permanent hosts and we will be having four cohosts each month.

Last month, we had 163 link ups which is amazing for the first month! Thank you so much for linking up and spreading the word! I know I read a ton of new blogs through bloglovin' and had a blast! 

Want to cohost? Email one of us!

Here are the rules:

1. Link up your Bloglovin' URL ONLY.
2. Follow your hosts and cohosts
3. Go find and follow some other blogs via Bloglovin'
4. Share, share, share!!

And of course, here's a button to grab to use on your own blogs to spread the word!







Photobucket
Have you met this amazing blogger?

6 comments:

  1. I am a new bloglovin follower from the link up and I have to say that I love your blog. I read your love story and I could relate. My husband and I had a long distance relationship during college and while he was only 3 hours away, we tried our hardest to make it work and it did! I cannot wait to read more about you and Luke and your journey together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, you are so sweet to say this!! Thanks for finding me. I'll definitely check out your blog too! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for co-hosting, have a happy weekend!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
    Jenn's Random Scraps

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)