03 March 2010

Mentorship Round Table: The Round-Up

This week a really cool opportunity came up and I was able to participate in my first blogging round table. For those of you who don't know what this is, a blogging round table occurs when one blogger comes up with a theme or topic and invites other bloggers to write on this theme/topic in their individual blogs. A friend of mine, Holly Hoffman, Co-founder & Chief Inspiration Officer at Neovia Solutions, sent out this tweet on Feb. 15th:


This tweet got a lot of response, so Holly decided to host a blogging round table on the topic of mentors. Many bloggers sent Holly the links to their posts on this topic, she complied the links, and posted all of them together on her blog. GENIUS, in my opinion. I had never heard of such a thing until this week and I felt honored to participate. I am a young professional, so I enjoyed reading the blog posts of those older and more experienced than myself. This round table took mentoring to a whole new level!

Ok, I'm done ranting and raving about my first blogging round table experience. Here is the link to Holly's blog and to the results of the round table on mentors. Be looking for me in other discussions such as this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)