22 February 2011

I love my job!

With all of these blog posts about wedding details, I've decided to write about another area of my life that has been blessed recently. I am absolutely in love with my job! On a daily basis, I get to help local businesses in the area with their marketing strategies and grow their business. I work with some pretty cool people (shout out to the second floor!) and we laugh just as much as we work, which is a lot!

When I remember back to just four and a half short months ago when I was still looking for a full-time job, I just laugh. God knew exactly what He was doing when He allowed me to lose my first job back in July. Had I applied to work at KRIS back then, my director would not have been ready to hire me. But October was the perfect month because it was then that he was looking to hire and I was applying. God's timing is just so wonderful like that!

In two weeks I'm going to be running in the 24th Annual Goodwill 5K Spring Sun Run with a team from work. KRIS Communications is a sponsor for the event, so many of my co-workers and I will be participating. I love that I work for a company that sees so much value in supporting non-profits in the community. I'm really excited because this will be my first race in 2011. Hopefully the weather will be right for my first spring run of the year!

Where do you work? What do you love most about your job?

And P.S. Happy National Magarita Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)