16 February 2011

New URL, New Title, and New Chapter!

Hello family, friends, followers, and fellow bloggers--I have some exciting news! After almost 5 years of blogging at the address www.saragreeneyes.blogspot.com, it is time for a change.

I created this URL when I was a sophomore in college. Luke and I had been dating for a little over 2 years and one of his favorite pet names for me at the time was "green eyes." (cheesy, I know!) So that is where saragreeneyes came from.

However, now that Luke and I are about to walk into the next chapter of our lives, have only 4 months until the wedding, and because so much of what I'm blogging is about wedding preparations and our transition from a dating couple to a married couple, I think it's time to mature the URL and title of our (my!) blog a little bit.

Starting in a few days, this blog's new URL will be: www.saraandluke.blogspot.com

If you're a blogger and you read my good ol' blog every once in a while, please update your blog roll! If you're family, a friend, or a follower, please make a note of this change. I'd be so sad if y'all didn't know where to find our blog! You'd miss out on all the crazy stories of Luke moving all of his stinky boy things into our apartment, Sara burning dinner, etc. :)

And one last thing, if you're a regular reader of my blog, would you please click the FOLLOW button at the top right corner of the blog? This way, you'll show up in my Followers column and I'll know who you are. I always love to know who is reading because it makes blogging more personal. Thanks!

I'm excited for a new URL, a new title, and a new chapter in mine and Luke's life together.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)