28 February 2011

Showered with love

I've been so giddy the last couple of days!! On Sunday, Luke showed up at my doorstep with flowers! I knew he was driving into town to hang out with me, but the flowers were totally unexpected. I'm a huge flower lover and he definitely knows the way to my heart. See how pretty these are??


Another little unexpected gift was a new iPhone 4! Today at work I found out that some of my co-workers had been having trouble getting ahold of me while I was out of the office because of my cell phone being "long distance" from Corpus Christi. This got me to thinking, when my clients call me, are they having to pay long distance fees? That is NOT ok! So after talking to my manager and director, we decided it was time for me to get a local cell number. Luke went with me and we both transferred over to Verizon, who gives me a discount for working with the company I do. We're now on the same cell plan and on top of that, Luke bought me a new iPhone 4! Now, Luke will have reception out at camp and we can have FaceTime calls!! He's such a sweetie pie. :)

 {Woohoo!!!}

And speaking of showers, there are some amazing ladies in Beeville, Texas that are planning my first bridal shower. I'm so excited!! It will be on March 19th at the church I grew up in, FBC Beeville. My sweet aunts and a few other ladies will be hostessing and I just know it is going to be a beautiful shower. I can't wait! I'm sure there will be a blog post to tell you all about it, pictures included!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)