23 November 2011

Thankful


There is much to be thankful for this year!

1) I turned 24, Luke turned 25, and Brooklyn turned 1. Grateful for another year of life!
2) I officially cut myself off from my parents financially in May. This may sound silly, but I'm thankful for financial stability.
3) I bought my first car. :)
4) Luke and I were married in June, the best day of my life to date.
5) Luke and I moved into our first house this month and are loving married life!
6) I've learned SO much about the industry I work in and have been successful this year. Again, thankful for financial stability and the amazing team I work with.
7) Although I've only made it to Baylor twice in 2011, I'm thankful for my education and the role it continues to play in my life.
8) I'm grateful for Coffee and my Keurig. And coffee. 
9) I have friends from childhood, high school, college, camp, work, etc. that continue to be life-long friends and family. They are amazing blessings in my life.
10) God has given me the goofiest, stubborn, sarcastic, loving family that could possible exist. And they are perfect.

These are just 10 of many blessings that I just cannot be thankful enough for!
I hope you and your family have a very happy and blessed thanksgiving filled with family, friends, and green bean casserole (my favorite)!! 

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet, in-depth list... I hope you enjoy your day tomorrow immensely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list to be thankful for! I'm a new follower to your blog from A Little Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of great things to be thankful for!! Sounds like you've had a wonderful year. :)

    New follower here from the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)