Hello friends! Aren't you all SO excited for November's arrival? I sure am! So much, in fact, that I have made a list of all the wonderful things about the 1st of November:
1) It's 11.1.11
2) Starbucks' red cups are back
3) My boots that I ordered came in today, just in time for this beautiful month (remember these?)
4) Thanksgiving is in 23 days
5) Justin Bieber was on the DWTS result show tonight (he's such a cutie!)
6) Baylor Homecoming is 3 days away
7) The 3rd Annual Martisek Christmas shopping weekend in Houston happens this month
8) New blog sponsors!
9) My youngest sis and mom both celebrate their birthdays in November
10) And GOD IS GOOD! But hey--this is every day. :)
A quick house update: We finished painting the house!! All three bedrooms, the living room, and the kitchen have received new coats of paint and everything looks so nice! Luke also put new shutters on the front of the house, which gives our sweet little beige house some much-needed color. My mom played a HUGE role in helping me finish painting this weekend! We made a trip to Home Depot, bought a few items that will help spruce up the house, and Jules even bought Luke and I the cutest "H" doormat. I don't know what I'd do without her!
The Hintons have a lot to be thankful for this month! What are you thankful for during this Thanksgiving season? Are you doing anything special on your blog to document this? If so, let me know. I'd love to read about it!