21 April 2011

Birthdays and babies

{Happy birthday Kubal!!}

Tonight a group of us got together to celebrate Sarah's birthday at Macaroni Grill. Ms. Kubala will be turning 22 on April 24th, which also happens to be Easter, so we decided to celebrate a little early. Hope you enjoyed your dinner and b-day prizes Kubal! Love you!!

{Pretty Bibbles}

I also have a new critter in my house this evening. Luke's kitty, Bibbles, has joined Brook and I at the apartment for the weekend. Since Luke has the next 4 days off, he didn't want to leave his cat at camp that long without him. So, now I have two pets bouncing around, antagonizing each other and loving every minute of it. Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)