28 April 2011

The Royal Wedding!

I just had to do it. Write a blog post about the royal wedding, that is!!

I'm so excited for William and Kate! I know that I'm not British and I've definitely never met either one of these two beautiful people, but it's a real-life fairytale wedding people! As a bride-to-be myself, I share in Kate's anxious excitement of marrying a prince (well, I think Luke is a prince anyway!). I can understand the stress of planning a wedding, although I'm sure Kate has been through way more than I can even imagine. I'm not sure I could handle attempting to modernize a royal wedding while meeting the queen's expectations.

{Photo credit: E! Online}

Yes, I will admit that I will be DVRing royal wedding coverage and will probably wake up early to watch what I can before heading to work. It's history in the making! Someday, my kids will be reading in their history books about this wedding and I want to be able to say that I watched the wedding on TV. Nerdy, I know. :)

Best of luck and many blessings to the happy couple!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)