03 December 2010

List-making boredom

I HATE being bored. There is actually nothing I hate more. As a kid, I knew better than to tell my mother that I was bored because her immediate response was always, "Well, I have some laundry that needs to be folded and put away, or there are some dirty dishes in the sink you could wash..." Get real mom, you knew what I meant.

Unfortunately, tonight I'm hella bored. Want to know the funny part? I, too, have laundry that needs to be done and dishes that could be washed. Oh, how it always comes full circle. I always get bored on Fridays because I'm tired, Luke is back at camp for the weekend, and my friends are either working or studying. Blah!

So, instead of finding something productive to do, I'm blogging. It's just difficult for me after a long week of work to do much more than lounge around the apartment boring myself. I did start my research of the gift I'm buying Luke for graduation. I can't tell you what it is; you might spoil the surprise! But I want to get the best deal that I possibly can on the best item I can find. I think I'm off to a good start. I also sent out e-vites for Luke's graduation lunch, which is slightly productive. But yup, mostly just bored.

I have made a To-Do list for tomorrow. Hopefully this will motivate me to have an extra productive Saturday! Would you like to see it? Do you really have a choice? ;)

To-Do List for Saturday
1) Work out
2) Get quarters for laundry and do 57 loads (I'm that far behind)
3) Clean the apartment
4) Pay electricity and cable bills
5) Buy Christmas gifts for the sisters
6) Make a Target run for a couple of life's essentials

This is all I've got for now, but I'm sure I'll think of a few more things. Sorry I subjected you to this lackluster blog post. But I couldn't help myself. There was nothing else to do. Now, off to bed. This is the best cure for boredom, BTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)