12 December 2010

Prayer for Luke

Hello friends! I have a quick favor to ask of you. On Tuesday morning at 8 a.m., Luke will take his second to last final of college EVER! Then, later that same day at 5:30 p.m., he will take his last final of college EVER. He is super nervous, because neither one of them are going to be easy and he needs to do well on both of them. Would you please join me in prayer for him?

Please pray that he'll truly soak up everything he has studied and remember it for the test. Please pray for peace because I know his heart will be racing. Please pray for steady thought and confidence in his choices (A, B, C, D...ya know that good ol' multiple choice!). And please just pray that everything will go smoothly so that we can get these tests behind us and move into the celebration of his graduation.

I know that Luke would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)