11 March 2011

30 Day Challenge

Hello fellow bloggers and readers! I don't know if any of you have seen or heard of the 30 Day Challenge, but I think I'm going to take it on. I will be writing on the different topics listed below on (hopefully) a consistent, daily basis. I have a couple of blogger friends that are currently in the middle of this challenge and it looks like fun! And as if a blog isn't personal enough, y'all will get read to learn some interesting facts about me. :)

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 30 interesting facts about yourself
.
Day 02- The meaning behind your blog name
.
Day 03- A picture of you and your friends.
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
.
Day 05- Your top stress-relievers.
Day 06- Your first love and first kiss.
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has had a big impact on you
.
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
.
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days.
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, excited, mad
.
Day 11- Your favorite art piece.
Day 12- Your dream home/location.
Day 13- The most attractive characteristics in the opposite sex.
Day 14- A picture of you and your family.
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play
.
Day 16- Describe a style that you had 10 years ago.
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.
Day 18- Your thoughts about having children.
Day 19- Upcoming vacation destination(s).
Day 20- Bullet your whole day.
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
.
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else.
Day 23- Something you crave a lot.
Day 24- Your most embarrassing moment.
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
.
Day 26- Favorite shows.
Day 27- Someone who fascinates you and why.
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

Day 29- What you’d like to be doing in 10 years.
Day 30- What you’ve learned in the last month.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I like that! I think I'll have to try that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is an awesome idea! and doable since it's all laid out. i might join you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)