11 March 2011

Happy Anniversary KRIS Communications!


{Happy 6 month anniversary KRIS Communications!!}

While at work yesterday, I realized that today is a very special day in mine and KRIS Communications' relationship: our 6 month anniversary! Yes, today is exactly 6 months since I began working at KRIS. I absolutely LOVE my job (I've said this before), the people I work with, and the professional track I am on by being in this line of work. I know that working this job is God's will for me right now because He is revealing this and Himself to me on a daily basis. I couldn't be happier or blessed!

"Whatever you do, work at it wholeheartedly as though you were doing it for the Lord and not merely for people." Colossians 3:23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)