18 March 2011

Day 4 and Day 5

My bad habits:
  • Biting my nails when I'm nervous
  • Taking some thing out of the cabinet/closet/etc. and not putting it back
  • Letting random items pile up in my car until Luke makes me clean it out
  • Reaching for a salty snack instead of a healthy one
  • Adding unneeded items to my to-do list to stress myself out even more
My stress relievers:
  • Reading the Word
  • Going for a long run
  • Shopping (this can also turn in to a stress inducer, ha!)
  • Talking to my mom
  • A cold glass of pinot grigio

    In other news, my first wedding shower is tomorrow in Beeville and I know it's going to be awesome! There are 22 hostesses, count them: 22! These ladies are all so precious to me and I can't wait to spend time with everyone. I even bought a new dress! Be looking for pictures soon!!

     {My beautiful friends/hostesses at my panty shower right after I got back from New York}

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Let me know your thoughts! I love comments. :)